To meet the needs of new clients quickly and efficiently, we use our tried and tested 5-step process:
IT Support in Nottingham
ICU IT provides a range of IT services for Nottingham businesses in multiple sectors. Whether you’re looking for in-depth development strategy or straightforward support, our expert team are here to help.
Our Bespoke Services:
- SME IT Support. Your dedicated Customer Manager will always be on-hand to help fix issues in as little as 30 minutes.
- Business Continuity. Identifying the threats to your business and planning to prevent them.
- IT Consultancy. Assessing your current tech and identifying development opportunities to get your business future-ready.
- Managed Services. Whether you’re migrating, upgrading, or relocating, we can help ease the transition with a service tailored for you.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance. A necessity for every IT system. Identify problems before they occur, saving your business time and money.
- Hosting and Cloud Services. Safe and accessible online storage, managed by us – if you’d like.
The 5-Step Process:
- Assess the Situation. Getting to know your business. We audit and assess everything from servers to software, providing a jargon-free report with tailored recommendations.
- Action! Discuss a plan of action to prioritise, schedule, and carry out the work.
- Remote Support Solution. This essential tool accesses your network to help us fix your issues and provide seamless maintenance, sometimes before anything goes wrong.
- Support and Maintenance. A dedicated ICU contact will support your team, creating a bespoke support and maintenance plan for your business.
- Growth and Transformation. Helping to keep you ahead of the competition, adapting your strategy to meet market demands and smash your goals.
Business in Nottingham
Nottingham thrives on its independents shops and SMEs. In 2017, Nottingham was named England’s top city for small business growth, and it shows! Down every street you’ll find something new. Areas like Hockley are dedicated to vibrant pubs, cafes, and shops, whilst the Lace Market is overflowing with offices in every sector imaginable. Nottingham is a central hub for companies in the UK, with low costs and high travel accessibility driving many large brands to move their headquarters up from London.
But to keep up with so much competition, it’s imperative that these businesses are using the latest in efficient and affordable IT solutions. ICU IT are proud to provide our Nottingham clients with IT support and services, and hope to help drive the growth of such a diverse city for business.